From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Craig & Katherine Briggs SN 68 Sangaris Tropic Isle Harbor, FL via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2020 9:15 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Where to put the life raft

[Edited Message Follows]

Hi Eric,
Yes, I did consider putting the life raft in the cockpit port locker, but found that space more valuable for frequently used things. Dinghy stuff, fishing tackle box, maintenance stuff and like that. Plus, we're not currently in the mode of extended off-shore passage making, like you.
Cheers, Craig
Oops, forgot the #1 reason; the SN cockpit locker is smaller than the SM and the raft doesn't fit!