From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Craig & Katherine Briggs SN 68 Sangaris Tropic Isle Harbor, FL via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2020 7:29 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Where to put the life raft

Right you are, Eric, the WInslow would be a super choice and I was close to buying that. It's an exceptionally designed life raft.  As I recall the soft pack would fit nicely in my SN port cockpit lazarette locker, along with a proper ditch kit.
I've got a DBC hard pack that's a monster.
Cheers, Craig