From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of svbebe
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2009 6:13 PM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Amel] Re: Important Spare Parts for SM

Jose,

From my experience of 3 years into a circumnavigation, I would add the
following (assuming that you have routine items like filters, belts, etc.:

Onan Generator MDKAV
Heat Exchanger Cap Kit 130-5176
Impeller 132-0498 old#132-0375
Impeller O Ring 132-0372
Pencil Zinc 130-4434
Switch Low Pressure (Raw Water) 309-0667

Yanmar Model 4JH3-HTE
Impeller 129670-42530
O Ring for Impeller cover X506590
Yanmar Cruise Spares Kit

Pumps:
A/C Raw Water Pump overhaul kit
Head Mascerator Pump motor complete Jabsco 37072-0094
Head Mascerator Pump repair kit Jabsco 90197-0000
Head Supply Pump rebuild kit Jabsco 30682-1000&30617-1000
Fresh Water Pump rebuild kit Reya A66B
----Woodruff key for impeller for above pump 1/8 X 3/8 Reya 035650
Bilge Sump Electric Pump rebuild kit
Bilge Sump Manual Pump rebuild kit
Bilge Sump Electric Pump Complete (orig-rebuilt 7/27/08) Marina ZZ (Reya)
Bilge Hose Strainer (Strum Box) 1 1/2" OS Diameter
Anchor wash Overhaul kit JDREX S40 24 volt
Anchor wash "L" rubber adapter

Windlass Switch Rubber Covers
Windlass Switches

Lewmar Winch service kit Size 6-64

Zinc for Spurs Line Cutter

The following from Amel (although you can find some of these elsewhere such
as bearings and seals)
Amel U-Drive
Shaft Wear Bushing and Seal(3) Replacement Kit

Bow Thruster
Set of 3 foam donuts
Shaft Seal
60mm tube seal Seal
Set of Nylon prop screws (will use when servicing thruster)
Bow Thruster - nylon prop hub and stainless steel prop hub pin

I have a complete list of spares that we carry on BeBe in an Excel workbook
that I can email to you. I will say that we have not touched 75% of
them...possibly because we have them!!

Best,

Bill
s/v Bebe, SM2, #387
Mackay, Australia

I already have in my list:

1) bilge pump repair kit
2) Bow thruster seals ( The boat has 3 spare props)
3) Transmission seals

Any other parts for the electric furling systems?
What about electrical system spares?

Thanks a lot in advance
Jose and Magnolia
IPANEMA SM278