Re: Windlass/Genoa Furler electrical problem, circuit breaker bad?

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Hi Davi,

If it is a swap to a new breaker of the same capacity that is a reasonable test with low risk. Just do not hold it up if it pops.

Regards

Danny

SM 299

Ocean Pearl

On 03 April 2020 at 19:19 Davi Rozgonyi <davi.rozgonyi@...> wrote:

Hey Danny, just to clarify, the breaker there now is 100A, so this is a straightforward swap. I'm trying to get my head around the odds it is the breaker. Both windlass and genoa worked fine a week before this. Wouldn't the breaker stay up if the battery power was cut off to the circuit if it was still good, even if there were a short? There should be no power going to the devices, hence no short to flip the breaker...?