Re: Parts or replacements for Antal 120x18 genoa sheet blocks

Mike Ondra

Hi Ryan,

We replaced our cars in 2016, exactly as original as custom made for Amel by Antal Italy.

US distributor Euro Marine Trading in Newport, RI. Very good to work with.

Hope they are still available. Good luck.

Mike Ondra,

Aletes SM#240

Currently stuck/vacationing in San Juan, PR eager to head home to the Chesapeake. That is Aletes, not her owners.

Mike,

You received the quote from Antal Italy in Euros, you pay the same amount converted into US$. Which currently is  x1.12.

They will be shipped from our warehouse in. Newport/RI

They are currently not in stock in Newport but can be included in the next shipment from Italy to Newport.

Since this is a non-working product, the order is final and shall have to be prepaid by credit card.

You may confirm your order by calling the EMT office at 401-849-0060.  Ask for Annelies.

Regards

Siebe

Euro Marine Trading