Re: Parts or replacements for Antal 120x18 genoa sheet blocks

John Clark

If you have an older SM I recommend you take a hard look at the Genoa sheet cars.  I had one fail in light wind.  Bill Kinney had similar failure mode.  20/30 year old gear.  I got my new ones from Euro Marine.  Easy to work with and prompt delivery.

John Clark
SV Annie SM37
Just arrived in USVI from US east coast.

On Sat, Apr 4, 2020, 4:54 PM eric freedman <kimberlite@...> wrote:

Rig Rite might also have the blocks, They are up in Rhode island.  https://rigrite.com/Spars/SparParts/Sheaves.php.

Fair Winds

Eric