Re: Parts or replacements for Antal 120x18 genoa sheet blocks

Stephen Davis

Hi Ryan,

I recently replaced my genoa blocks with new Antal blocks supplied by Euro Marine. The blocks that came with our boats are now out of production. I'm attaching a picture of the blocks I purchased for $350 each. They attach with webbing or dynema, and I actually like them more than the originals. If you are interested in these, contact Siebe Noordzy at Euro Marine . He is knowledgeable, and will help you to find something that will work.

Regards,

Steve Davis
Aloha SM 72
Hawaii