Re: Headroom

Davi Rozgonyi

Edited

Oooo, Doug reminded me of something (you might like this too, doug).... Our SM aft cabin was modified brilliantly into a wall-to-wall bed. It has some custom foam inserts around the four sides about 12 inches deep (perfect for throwing your book or reading light or bottle of water), and the bed itself uses two stock standard mattresses of any sort you like, bringing it to king size. With the same-height foam inserts, a 6'6 person could easily sleep stretched out. In our case, there are three of us back there, with loads of room to spare. I'll see if I can put up a pic...

https://amelyachtowners.groups.io/g/main/photo/244313/0?p=Created,,,20,2,0,0