Re: Parts or replacements for Antal 120x18 genoa sheet blocks

eric freedman

I have used Garhauer blocks, vangs, and other products  on my boats for over 25 years. They are bulletproof, extremely well made, extraordinarily strong and have a 10 year unconditional guarantee. In addition they are ½ the price of almost all name brand blocks, and are made in the USA . The stainless in not made in China.

I carry a complete set of replacement Garhauer blocks for every block on Kimberlire.

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376

https://www.garhauermarine.com/products