Re: Parts or replacements for Antal 120x18 genoa sheet blocks

eric freedman

I have used Garhauer blocks, vangs, and other products  on my boats for over 25 years. They are bulletproof, extremely well made, extraordinarily strong and have a 10 year unconditional guarantee. In addition they are ½ the price of almost all name brand blocks, and are made in the USA . The stainless in not made in China.

I carry a complete set of replacement Garhauer blocks for every block on Kimberlire.

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376

https://www.garhauermarine.com/products

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Stephen Davis
Sent: Saturday, April 04, 2020 10:49 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Parts or replacements for Antal 120x18 genoa sheet blocks

Hi Ryan,

I recently replaced my genoa blocks with new Antal blocks supplied by Euro Marine. The blocks that came with our boats are now out of production. I'm attaching a picture of the blocks I purchased for $350 each. They attach with webbing or dynema, and I actually like them more than the originals. If you are interested in these, contact Siebe Noordzy at Euro Marine . He is knowledgeable, and will help you to find something that will work.

Regards,

Steve Davis
Aloha SM 72
Hawaii

siebe@...

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.