Re: anchor wash

Germain Jean-Pierre

When we bought Eleuthera, SM007, the anchor wash system was inoperative.

Our fresh water pump is a 3 bar, variable volume Marco 12 E.  Not wishing to replace the anchor wash pump, we placed a T in the fresh water feed to the forward head and now we have fresh water anchor wash.  Works fine.

We also have a Duo 100 water maker which exacerbates the high volume water use if the anchor wash.

Jean-Pierre Germain, SY Eleuthera, SM007, NZ

On 12 Apr 2020, at 00:26, greg greg <41greg.marine@...> wrote:

it makes some sense as this is the alternative flash water supply for the bow head.