From: Barry Connor <connor_barry@...>
To: Sonja KESSLER <amel.med@...>
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2019, 9:59:28 AM EDT
Subject: Fwd: Metrol Springs Limited: New Order # 200005176

Dear Sonja,

It was nice to see you and thank you for the information regarding the rigging in Hyeres. We will arrange to come to Hyeres to have the mast pad fitted.
Below is my order for the gas strut for the lift up deep galley fridge top. I am also sending you photos of this strut.
Hope you can get this for your customer.

Kind Regards

Barry Connor

Begin forwarded message:

From: Metrol Springs Limited <sales@...>
Date: March 6, 2019 at 16:24:41 GMT+1
To: Barry Connor <connor_barry@...>
Subject: Metrol Springs Limited: New Order # 200005176

Thank you for your order from Metrol Springs Limited.

Once your package ships we will send an email with a link to track your order. Your order summary is below. Thank you again for your business.

Order Questions?

Call Us: 01604 499332
Email: sales@...

Your order #200005176

Placed on 6 March 2019 15:24:29 GMT

Items in your order Qty Price

Fixed Force Gas Strut F-SD02-160

SKU: F-SD02-160-

1 £25.23
stroke
1 x Fixed Force Gas Strut F-SD02-160 £18.03

Select your Rod end fitting
1 x Steel Eye E2 £0.00

Select your Rod end bracket
1 x Steel Bracket Type 4b £3.60

Select your Tube end fitting
1 x Steel Eye E2 £0.00

Select your Tube end bracket
1 x Steel Bracket Type 4b £3.60

Please input the Newton Force Required
300N

Subtotal £25.23
Shipping & Handling £6.95
Tax £6.44
Grand Total £38.62
Bill to:

Barry Connor
9 The Leasows
Blind Lane
Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire, GL556ES
United Kingdom
T: 07790399900

Ship to:

Barry Connor
9 The Leasows
Blind Lane
Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire, GL556ES
United Kingdom
T: 07790399900

Shipping method:

Select Shipping Method - Standard UK Mainland Next Day Delivery

Payment method:

PayPal Express Checkout

Payer Email
connor_barry@...