From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Barry Connor via groups.io
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2020 4:57 AM
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] A54 Saloon freezer gas strut

Dear Paul,

Below is a photo of the new gas strut for the saloon fridge on a Amel 54.

Best

Barry and Penny

“SV Lady Penelope II”

Amel 54.  #17

Sainte Anne anchorage Martinique

On Apr 13, 2020, at 07:29, Barry Connor via groups.io <connor_barry@...> wrote:

Hi Paul,

We replaced our fridge gas strut in March 2019.

You need a 300N pressure. Do you know where to get one?

Best Wishes, keep safe.

Barry and Penny

“SV Lady Penelope II”

Amel 54.  #17

Sainte Anne anchorage Martinique

On Apr 13, 2020, at 05:27, Paul Dowd and Sharon Brown <paul.dowd@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I need to replace the gas strut for the saloon freezer, but the existing one does not have the force spec written on it (or it has faded). I would appreciate if somebody could let me know.

Cheers,

Paul

S/Y Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98 - Grenada

--