Interior finish

william reynolds

I have an overhead port surround  that needs refinishing. I removed it and was amazed at the quality of original finish of the undamaged portion of the wood.
I had a Bob Perry boat for ten years and prided myself on the  state of my bright-work. I used a quart of Epifanes each month
building up to 6 to 10 coats. It was beautiful but nothing I did compared with the Amel interior finish. The quality of the work, and durability
of the finish is amazing.  I've used one and 2 part varnishes (spray and brush) but I'm not certain I can match the quality and durability of finish that Amel achieved.
Over the years has anyone contacted Amel to get some details on what they used and how they applied it?
Bill Reynolds
Cloudstreet