Re: New file uploaded to main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io

eric freedman

Hello Olaf,

That is a wonderful file that you have written about the removal and repair of the rudder of the Amel Super Maramu #376.

I have a question. Why did you not repair the rudder in place.

Secondly the wrench for the rudder nut made of aluminum shown in a blue background  ,  is not an Amel item . It was made by me .

I cut it out of 6 mm aluminum stock with a band saw and finished by hand. It is short enough that the rudder nut can be tightened while the boat is at sea.

Again Great Job !!.

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376