Re: ๐—ญ๐—ข๐—ข๐—  ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ

Justin Paulsen

Hi Bill,

Just a suggestion, whomever hosts the meeting should google for recommendedย Zoom security settings and implement them.ย  This will prevent the "Zoom-bombing" that has been in the news lately.

This resource from Cornell University seems to cover the recommendedย settings:ย ย https://it.cornell.edu/zoom/keep-zoom-meetings-private-and-reduce-odds-zoombombing

- Justin

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 12:12 PM CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:
All,

I received an excellent suggestion from an Amel owner this morning. He suggested a ZOOM meeting for interested owners to discuss a few topics.

I envision us meeting for a total of 30ย minutes to discuss two issues. If there is interest we could schedule subsequent ZOOM meetings.

Is there any member of our group that is experienced with hosting a ZOOM meeting and willing to volunteer to moderate theย meeting?

Any other thoughts?

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
Address: 720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550ย
View My Training Calendar

--
Justin Paulsen
IT Professional