Re: 𝗭𝗢𝗢𝗠 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

Justin Paulsen

Hi Bill,

Just a suggestion, whomever hosts the meeting should google for recommended Zoom security settings and implement them.  This will prevent the "Zoom-bombing" that has been in the news lately.

This resource from Cornell University seems to cover the recommended settings:  https://it.cornell.edu/zoom/keep-zoom-meetings-private-and-reduce-odds-zoombombing

- Justin

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 12:12 PM CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:
All,

I received an excellent suggestion from an Amel owner this morning. He suggested a ZOOM meeting for interested owners to discuss a few topics.

I envision us meeting for a total of 30 minutes to discuss two issues. If there is interest we could schedule subsequent ZOOM meetings.

Is there any member of our group that is experienced with hosting a ZOOM meeting and willing to volunteer to moderate the meeting?

Any other thoughts?

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar