From: svbebe
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, June 07, 2009 10:48 PM
Subject: [Amel] Re:Head discharge hose clogged with calcification-lengths of the hose,etc

Giovanni,

Rigging wire was 5mm and should be about 0.6 - 0.7 meter.

I do not have the exact lengths of the hose, but for 2 heads the following will be more than enough for you:
0.6 meters of 38mm
2.5 meters of 25mm
One of the heads had a slightly different length of 25mm. You will also want to replace the 38mm to 25mm connection between the hoses and probably want to replace the "duck bill" one-way valve that is located where the 25mm connects to the back of the macerator pump. I also replaced the hose clamps.

Best,

Bill
s/v BeBe, SM2 #387
Mackay, Australia

-
> - which is the diameter of the wire you used ?
> - which the length of the 2 hoses of 25 mm and 38 mm I have to replace?

Nessun virus nel messaggio in arrivo.
Controllato da AVG - www.avg.com
Versione: 8.5.339 / Database dei virus: 270.12.50/2150 - Data di rilascio: 06/02/09 06:47:00