Re: ZOOM Meeting of Members #poll #ZOOM

ULRICH DANGELMEYER

Hi Bill,

Many THX on your enormous engagement!

Please add me to your audience too.
just for listening and viewing, actually I´ve no personal issues on these.
Taking part from the enormous experience of the whole group.

Thanks

Ulrich
„Soleil Bleu“ / Amel 54 #088 (locked down in Greece).
<>
Am 20.04.2020 um 00:59 schrieb CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...>:

A new poll has been created:

We would like to ask you which Topics you prefer to be discussed during the ZOOM meeting and if you are OK with the Tentative Schedule.

The following is the Tentative Schedule for the ZOOM meeting. By selecting GMT at 2000 hours, we can include members worldwide.:

Country GMT +/- Sched Time Sched Date
UK (GMT) 0 2000 4/25/2020
NZ 1200 800 4/26/2020
AU Queensland 1000 600 4/26/2020
Tahiti -1000 1000 4/25/2020
USA West -700 1300 4/25/2020
USA East -400 1600 4/25/2020
USA Central -600 1400 4/25/2020
Martinique -400 1600 4/25/2020
Germany 200 2200 4/25/2020
Central EU Summer Time 200 2200 4/25/2020

You can select multiple answers.

We plan a 30-minute ZOOM meeting with 15 minutes to discuss each of 2 Topics. We currently have 35 members that have expressed the wish to participate. I have a list of those members and will send an email to you today.

1. I am OK with the Tentative Schedule
2. Sourcing parts
3. SM & SN furler maintenance (Genoa & Main)
4. Hard Dodger plexiglass replacement
5. Galley Upgrades
6. Standing Rigging
7. Navigation Equipment Upgrades from B&G Hydra and B&G 3000

Vote Now