Best Regards Teun

SV AMELIT  A54  #128

Currently on the hard in COOMERA (near BRISBANE) QLD AUSTRALIA

April 20, 2020 09:13:21

USA cell: +1 832 477 8842

AUSTRALIA cell: +61 5951 8909

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of CW Bill Rouse via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2020 16:00
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] ZOOM Meeting of Members #ZOOM #poll

A new poll has been created:

We would like to ask you which Topics you prefer to be discussed during the ZOOM meeting and if you are OK with the Tentative Schedule.

The following is the Tentative Schedule for the ZOOM meeting. By selecting GMT at 2000 hours, we can include members worldwide.:

Country

GMT +/-

Sched Time

Sched Date

UK (GMT)

0

2000

4/25/2020

NZ

1200

800

4/26/2020

AU Queensland

1000

600

4/26/2020

Tahiti

-1000

1000

4/25/2020

USA West

-700

1300

4/25/2020

USA East

-400

1600

4/25/2020

USA Central

-600

1400

4/25/2020

Martinique

-400

1600

4/25/2020

Germany

200

2200

4/25/2020

Central EU Summer Time

200

2200

4/25/2020

You can select multiple answers.

We plan a 30-minute ZOOM meeting with 15 minutes to discuss each of 2 Topics. We currently have 35 members that have expressed the wish to participate. I have a list of those members and will send an email to you today.

1. I am OK with the Tentative Schedule
2. Sourcing parts
3. SM & SN furler maintenance (Genoa & Main)
4. Hard Dodger plexiglass replacement
5. Galley Upgrades
6. Standing Rigging
7. Navigation Equipment Upgrades from B&G Hydra and B&G 3000

Vote Now