What I’m most interested in is any modifications done to the tubes, end pieces or complete replacement of the Duo 100 membrane setup to deal with too many leaks.

Kind regards,

Jean-Pierre Germain, SY Eleuthera, SM007, NZ

On 21 Apr 2020, at 06:31, eric freedman <kimberlite@...> wrote:

Hi Jean-Pierre,
Did you have white colored end caps? If you did not and have the black end caps,
what modifications did you do to the new end caps?
Fair Winds
Eric
Amel Super Maramu #376

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Germain Jean-Pierre
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2020 2:16 PM
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] ZOOM Meeting Technical Questions: #ZOOM

Hello Bill,

I’d like to address the subject of the Dessalator membrane holders.  I consider them under engineered, especially the end caps.  (Duo60 and Duo 100 models)

I’ve had a NZ shop replicate the end caps but due to Covid-19, I’ve been unable to pickup the parts and complete a change over.

Has anyone modified the tubes or manufactured a different type of membrane system?

Kind regards,

Jean-Pierre Germain, SY Eleuthera, SM007, New Zealand.

On 21 Apr 2020, at 05:41, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:

For those planning to attend the ZOOM meeting, please post questions to the Topic " ZOOM meeting technical questions" by replying to this email.

Tilo Peters will likely respond to these technical questions.

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School

720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550