Re: Membrane Tube end caps

Germain Jean-Pierre

Hi Bill,

Thanks.  I also took the entire holder to the shop… to verify the interior measurements.  I suspect the new ones will be made to a closer tolerance.

Dessalator after sales service has been non existent.

Cheers,

Jean-Pierre Germain

On 21 Apr 2020, at 06:51, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:

FYI, Dessalator originally made the membrane tube end caps out of white nylon. Emek copied Dessalator. Dessalator's choice of Nylon proved to be the wrong choice. Dessalator later made end caps from a harder material which was black. I am not sure of what the black material is, but, in my experience is that there have been very few issues with the Dessalator black end caps.

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550