Re: Switch on Bilge Float Tube

You might need to update. I sent you a private email.
image.png

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 2:31 PM Ian Townsend <smlocalola@...> wrote:

When cleaning our bilge, we noticed the cap had come off of this (see pictures). It is attached to the tube that houses the bilge float and appears to be a switch. But I am not really sure what this is. It's not our float switch. We have the standard version of that. But maybe it's an old high water alarm with relay to the bilge pump? Can someone enlighten me? I need to source or to fabricate parts to cover it properly. The parts that remain are a plastic disc shape cap that used to be attached to something rubber that is either a membrane or a seal, and a piece of a metal gasket.

Pictures attached.

Ian Townsend
SM153
Loca Lola II