Re: Switch on Bilge Float Tube

Diego de Miguel (Sailing Living Lab) Amel Sharki

Edited

Hello Ian,

I also had problems with that system in my Sharki.
At present I am testing a new tech from one of my tech partners. It is an optical based on diodes.
I have installed 2 optical sensors into the bilge. One is for activeting the pump Instaled in the lower part of the bilge) and the other one is for the alarm (instaled at half part of the bilge)
You can see the system in this video. I speak in spanish. promise to add english subtitles soon :-)
If you are interested I can send  you technical and commercial information.

All the best

Diego de Miguel
Sailing Living Lab

ACROBAT II, Sharki 52