Re: Switch on Bilge Float Tube

Ian Townsend

Gracias Diego. I think this must be an old high water alarm and will be removing it. If I find it is something different then I will post on the forum.

I installed a separate system next to the AC pump last year (per Bill Rouse's photo).

Ian
Loca Lola II
SM153
Fort Lauderdale, FL

On Apr 21, 2020, at 4:44 AM, Diego de Miguel (Sailing Living Lab) Amel Sharki <diegodemiguelmurillo@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Hello Ian,

I also had problems with that system in my Sharki.
At present I am testing a new tech from one of my tech partners. It is an optical based on diodes.
I have installed 2 optical sensors into the bilge. One is for activeting the pump Instaled in the lower part of the bilge) and the other one is for the alarm (instaled at half part of the bilge)
You can see the system in this video. I speak in spanish. promise to add english subtitles soon :-)
If you are interested I can send  you technical and commercial information.

All the best

Diego de Miguel
Sailing Living Lab

ACROBAT II, Sharki 52