Re: Membrane Tube end caps

Courtney,

These are good, but since the choices have already been put to members in a Poll, I'll save these for the next time.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School
+1 832-380-4970 | brouse@...
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550
www.AmelOwnersYachtSchool.com

On Mon, Apr 20, 2020, 10:03 PM Courtney Gorman via groups.io <Itsfun1=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
What weather routing and forecasting do you use and why?
What charts (navigation tools) do you use ?

On Apr 20, 2020, at 2:51 PM, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:

FYI, Dessalator originally made the membrane tube end caps out of white nylon. Emek copied Dessalator. Dessalator's choice of Nylon proved to be the wrong choice. Dessalator later made end caps from a harder material which was black. I am not sure of what the black material is, but, in my experience is that there have been very few issues with the Dessalator black end caps.

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550