Re: Membrane Tube end caps

Ken Powers SV Aquarius

Just after buying Aquarius I had new membranes installed, and the white nylon end caps were no good, so I had them replaced them with brand new black ones from Dessalator.  Two years later in New Zealand I had to get one new one custom made because the high pressure connector that goes between the two end caps was leaking.  The end cap had several cracks at that connection.  Anyway, I think there has to be a better solution for the end caps and the tubes to hold the membranes, but the high pressure pumps from Dessalator are amazing!
Just one opinion.

Aquarius
SM2K #262
Still stuck in Phuket Thailand