Re: Membrane Tube end caps

I bought Dessalator parts from Ile Marine on the French side. Guy (forget last name) owned it. It was named Ile Budget Marine. He ordered high pressure hose and a PCB controller from Dessalator for me. I had the parts within a week.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School
+1 832-380-4970 | brouse@...
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550
www.AmelOwnersYachtSchool.com

On Thu, Apr 23, 2020, 9:29 AM Arno Luijten <arno.luijten@...> wrote:
Hi Hanspeter,

I'm quite close to you, in the Fort Louis Marina. Be advised you are not allowed to go to the Dutch side. Yesterday they even had an incident with someone trying to cross the border. Not the best way to make the local newspaper...

Also be advised that Ile Marine on the French side is the "official" Desalator dealer for St. Martin/St. MAarten. Electec does have spare membranes in stock most of the time, but no other parts that suit Desalator. Ile marine does carry some parts for Desalator but not all.

Ile Marine is at the Sandy Grounds Bridge behind the fuel-dock.

Regards,

Arno Luijten
SV Luna,
A54-121