Re: Best location for solar panels

Kelly Ran

Hello,

Can't claim that it's the best, but this setup works very well for us. See attached.

Stay safe!
Kelly + Ryan
SM233 Iteration
Boston

On Thu, Apr 23, 2020, 07:24 Robert Giroux <rg@...> wrote:

Hi Alin,

This might be useful: https://youtu.be/wTa6HEo2_K8?t=345

Delos is testing new panels on their top to compare to their arch mounted. They’re mounting flexible panels in “pockets” they’re sewing into the top. They even show the sewing part.

Regards,

Robert Giroux

Future Amel Owner

Miami, FL