Re: Galley Stove Replacement #stove #galley

Mark Erdos

Just my 2¢, I think Force10 quality has gone downhill over the years.

There was a thread on this forum a little while ago about a company in the UK who makes really top notch stoves. Sorry, I do not recall the brand but they are impressive. Also, have you considered Dickison: http://dickinsonmarine.com/

Both companies ship globally.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us