Re: Galley Stove Replacement #stove #galley

I totally agree. Once you had GN Espace, I doubt if you will ever go back to anything else. GN Espace is a Yacht School Preferred Vendor.

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Fri, Apr 24, 2020 at 3:22 PM ULRICH DANGELMEYER <ulrich.dangelmeyer@...> wrote:
Hi All,

the company you are looking for is GN Espace

top of the range. They have their roots in super yachts equipment and professional gastronomy stuff, but meantimes also suppliers for premium boatyards like Amel, HR, Rustler and oyster.

We met these guys on Southampton boatshow, very friendly, customer oriented and helpful, no problem to create individual solutions, also for spec galley systems.
Will be our next choice if our ENO will go at anytime.
Force 10 formerly was an independent Canadian company, highly recommended but than „Involved" by ENO…now the same. sadly.

Best Regards to all and stay safe, wherever you are moored.

Ulrich
„Soleil Bleu“ /A54#88
locked down in Greece.
<>
Am 24.04.2020 um 20:04 schrieb Mark Erdos <mcerdos@...>:

Just my 2¢, I think Force10 quality has gone downhill over the years.

There was a thread on this forum a little while ago about a company in the UK who makes really top notch stoves. Sorry, I do not recall the brand but they are impressive. Also, have you considered Dickison: http://dickinsonmarine.com/

Both companies ship globally.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper
Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275