From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sv Garulfo
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2020 9:05 PM
To: Amel Yacht owners Group
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Dessalator DUO 100 - Watermaker HP hose/pipe

Hello,

We are looking for the specs (type, inner/outer size, max pressure etc) of the high pressure hose HP between the HP pump and the 'pressostat' (pressure regulator?).

We have checked online, the dessalator website only shows the fittings without the HP hose, and the company is currently closed due to COVID.

We have the stainless steel fittings that can be reused, and are running Dessalator DUO 100.

Has anyone gone through the exercise of sourcing the HP hose and reusing their own fittings? Any recommendations appreciated.

Thanks for your help

Best,

Soraya

GARULFO A54-122

Tahuata, Marquesas, Frech Polynesia

on very scarce email but available on Wapp +689 8779 0326