Re: Dessalator DUO 100 - Watermaker HP hose/pipe

Germain Jean-Pierre

Hello Soraya,

I use a dairy industry line rated at 3000PSI.  Complete with factory installed fittings.

Cheers,

Jean-Pierre Germain, SY Eleuthera, SM007, Opua, NZ

On 25 Apr 2020, at 14:34, eric freedman <kimberlite@...> wrote:

Hi Soraya,
You can probably pick up the hose in any hydraulic shop. I use a hydraulic hose rated at 5,000 psi.
Fair Winds
Eric
Amel Super Maramu #376