Re: Dessalator DUO 100 - Watermaker HP hose/pipe

To reuse the Dessalator screw-on fittings you will need a hose that is very similar to the hose Dessalator uses. I have done this with hose that I bought from Dessalator. I am sorry that I do not have the specs.
Click here for instructions for reusing the fittings.

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Fri, Apr 24, 2020 at 8:06 PM Sv Garulfo <svgarulfo@...> wrote:
Hello,

We are looking for the specs (type, inner/outer size, max pressure etc) of the high pressure hose HP between the HP pump and the 'pressostat' (pressure regulator?).

We have checked online, the dessalator website only shows the fittings without the HP hose, and the company is currently closed due to COVID.

We have the stainless steel fittings that can be reused, and are running Dessalator DUO 100.

Has anyone gone through the exercise of sourcing the HP hose and reusing their own fittings? Any recommendations appreciated.

Thanks for your help
Best,

Soraya
GARULFO A54-122
Tahuata, Marquesas, Frech Polynesia
on very scarce email but available on Wapp +689 8779 0326