From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Barry Connor via groups.io
Sent: 25 April 2020 15:44
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Lewmar acrylic lens replacement on Amel 54

I need to replace all my Lewmar arcylic lens on the 7 Lewmar hatches. I have measured the outside and they tally with Lewmar specs for the size 50,54,60,and 70.
I measure the actual lens size and the size does not match the Lewmar specification for the actual lens.
Example:
Lewmar size 50: My overall outer measurements, 448x578mm. Same as Lewmar spec.
Lewmar size 50 lens: Lewmar specification measurement for lens is 377x507mm. My measurement of Lens inside the seal 387x517.

Can anyone put me straight on this?
These acrylic lenses do not seem difficult to install after looking at the Lewmar video, don't want to order the wrong size.

Thanks

Barry and Penny Connor
"SV Lady Penelope II"
Amel 54.  #17