I’ve trimmed the Zoom conference recording and added subtitles to it. It has the “Speaker View” function, so it’s better than the Youtube Live recording was. I’ve uploaded it to YouTube and you can find it here:

Best,

Tilo

On 26Apr, 2020, at 18:18, Mohammad Shirloo <mshirloo@...> wrote:

Thanks to Bill and everyone else that put in the time and effort to set this up.

Happy Sailing;

Mohammad and Aty
B&B Kokomo
AMEL 54 #099

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of CW Bill Rouse via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2020 8:26 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Notification <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io>
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] ZOOM Meeting #ZOOM

Between ZOOM and YouTube, we had about 75 participants during yesterday's meeting.

If you would like to see the ZOOM meeting you have two options:

The ZOOM link for the archive recording:
The YouTube link (Note the actual meeting on this YouTube video begins at 7:08:
The YouTube channel recording switched between speaker and gallery view, so the Zoom version is likely to be better.

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
Address: 720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550