Re: Thanks for the ZOOM!

Barry Connor

Thanks Bill,
We have limited internet, we could not join. So glad I will be able to see the meeting online.

Best

Barry and Penny
“SV Lady Penelope II”
Amel 54.  #17
Sainte Anne anchorage Martinique

On Apr 26, 2020, at 13:13, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:

Micky,

If you would like to see the ZOOM meeting you have two options:

The ZOOM link for the archive recording:
The YouTube link (Note the actual meeting on this YouTube video begins at 7:08:
The YouTube channel recording switched between speaker and gallery view, so the Zoom version is likely to be better.
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Sun, Apr 26, 2020 at 11:58 AM Micky Ball <mik-ball@...> wrote:
Drat I missed it I have been a few days out of Internet range , is there a recording anywhere of the meeting please . Ta in advance Micky