Re: Dessalator DUO 100 - Watermaker HP hose/pipe

Oliver Henrichsen, SV Vela Nautica

Hello Guys,

I got these hoses from Desalator in 7/2019,specifications are:

E740100 SAE100R7 5/16" MAX W. P. 253 BAR

These hoses work with resusable connectors.

I am not sure its its wise to use ordenary hydaulic hoses, they might not be food grade. The Dairy hoses someone mentions seam more safe.

Oliver from Vela Nautica Amel54 #39
Martinique

On Fri, Apr 24, 2020, 21:06 Sv Garulfo <svgarulfo@...> wrote:
Hello,

We are looking for the specs (type, inner/outer size, max pressure etc) of the high pressure hose HP between the HP pump and the 'pressostat' (pressure regulator?).

We have checked online, the dessalator website only shows the fittings without the HP hose, and the company is currently closed due to COVID.

We have the stainless steel fittings that can be reused, and are running Dessalator DUO 100.

Has anyone gone through the exercise of sourcing the HP hose and reusing their own fittings? Any recommendations appreciated.

Thanks for your help
Best,

Soraya
GARULFO A54-122
Tahuata, Marquesas, Frech Polynesia
on very scarce email but available on Wapp +689 8779 0326