Re: Dessalator DUO 100 - Watermaker HP hose/pipe

Mark Erdos

Hi Soraya and Thomas,

The hoses are rated for 5,000 psi. They need to be stainless steel braid. Most hydraulic shops will have them. You will want food quality hoses. We are in Tahiti and plan to replace ours here. We have found online several places but due to restrictions, we haven’t been there yet. We had a failure in one of the fittings, the nut cracked. Epoxy putty has solved the problem, short-term.

I have attached the instructions for the fittings (thanks Eric).

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff