From: CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...>
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Notification <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Apr 26, 2020 1:10 pm
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] ZOOM meeting follow up - comments welcome here

All,

In my opening remarks, I stated the purpose of our meeting should be 3-fold:
Social
Exchange of knowledge
Shakedown (Sea Trial) ZOOM for the future
I believe we accomplished 2 of the 3 goals, Social & Shakedown. Regarding my third goal, "Exchange of knowledge," there was not much new to me and longtime members of our Group because most of what was discussed in the two topics had already been discussed on the Group. However, for those new to Amel, the discussion on parts sourcing and standing rigging was possibly valuable.

Over the coming weeks and as we get more input from members of our Group, we will be able to determine if we want to do this again and what changes we want to make to the structure of the meeting.

A warm thank you to all that participated and to our ZOOM administrator Tilo Peters.

Bill

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar