It has been updated. it is attached for you and all Amel Owners:

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Sun, Apr 26, 2020 at 3:32 PM Rudolf Waldispuehl <Rudolf@...> wrote:
Bill

After watching the recording I’d like to thank you agin for these great meeting you started.
BTW:
 I would love to get your rigging tension instructions if not in the big Book I got last year.

Best regards
Ruedi
SY WASABI A54#55

Von: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...>
Datum: Sonntag, 26. April 2020 um 16:25
An: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Betreff: [AmelYachtOwners] ZOOM Meeting #ZOOM

Between ZOOM and YouTube, we had about 75 participants during yesterday's meeting.

If you would like to see the ZOOM meeting you have two options:

The ZOOM link for the archive recording:
The YouTube link (Note the actual meeting on this YouTube video begins at 7:08:
The YouTube channel recording switched between speaker and gallery view, so the Zoom version is likely to be better.