Re: Top loading galley fridge/freezer used as a fridge: No?

Teun BAAS

Except for the seal movement (need to check when I am back on the boat) my experience is the same as Arno. I also have the raised “grill” type platform on the bottom & agree with his analysis on the cause of the water accumulation.

I have the small opening.

Best Regards Teun

SV AMELIT  A54  #128

COOMERA (near BRISBANE) QLD AUSTRALIA