Maramu vs SM

ericmeury <ericmeury@...>

anybody out there with solid experience on the older Maramu's (not sm)...i've seen a few on the net, some with the bow thruster some with out.

I'm thinking with my budget i probably can only afford the older Amel Maramu and because it is less than 50ft it will be a cheaper rate on the dockage.

Any systems known to be a problem. I heard that the bow thruster seals leak on the older boats, but that could be just the guy that doesn't have one trying to sleep at night.

anybody have an anboard air compressor for diving. (that might be a good discussion on a seperate post)

Storage issues as there is no rear "garage"

thank