Re: A54 lewmar chain counter setup: check yours!

Arno Luijten

Hi Thomas,

Actually I found out the very same thing when I replaced the chain counter. Mine was getting pretty bad with the the LCD readout. So when I replaced it I found the same issue. One of those thing easily missed during commissioning of a yacht I guess.
But It's better then the other way around, thinking you set out 30 meter and only doing 20!

Cheers,

Arno
SV Luna,
A54-121

BTW I'm having great results with the replacement of the Buegel with a Spade 35 kg. It grabs very fast and sits much better on the bow.