Re: Cable feed into Main and Mizzen masts on a A54

Oliver Henrichsen, SV Vela Nautica

Hello,

You find the mizzen cables behind the master shower lamp.
My Mizzen to Mainmast stay antenna wire (triatic??) ended there too. So I had to route it from there to the navseat. There is a cable tube going from showerlamp to alley.

The mainmast wires are accesseble above the forward alley door.

Oliver from Vela Nautica Amel54#39
Martinique

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020, 09:34 Arno Luijten <arno.luijten@...> wrote:
Dear forum,

Does anyone have drawings, pictures or other information on how the cables are routed into the mizzen and main masts of a A54 and how to access the cables for the mizzen? One of the things I'm still wondering is where the antenna cable from the triatic stay is going to.
I also want to replace some of the other antenna cables as well as the cable for the (quite useless) Immarsat phone for  something more useful.

Thanks in advance,

Arno Luijten
SV Luna,
A54-121