Re: Cable feed into Main and Mizzen masts on a A54

Oliver Henrichsen, SV Vela Nautica

Hello,

Yes the antenna wire did blind end behind the master shower lamp. The Antenna was not used with the original Furuno SSB Radio.
When I installed my ICOM IC-802 I needed to extend and route the antenna wire to the navseat.

That was on my boat that way build #39.

Oliver from Vela Nautica Amel54#39
Martinique

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020, 14:22 Teun BAAS <teun@...> wrote:

Hi Oliver,

Do I understand from below message that on the A54 the triactic antenna wire/connection dead ends behind the MC shower lamp?  So coming from AMEL Yard on delivery this is not connected at all and serves no purpose?

Best Regards Teun

SV AMELIT  A54  #128

Currently on the hard in COOMERA (near BRISBANE) QLD AUSTRALIA

April 29, 2020 11:21:34

USA cell: +1 832 477 8842

AUSTRALIA cell: +61 5951 8909