image.png
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 1:48 PM Teun BAAS <teun@...> wrote:

Correction

Should read: “AMEL paid for the cost”.

Apologies

Best Regards Teun

April 29, 2020 11:48:01.

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Teun BAAS via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2020 11:45
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Sail Plan - Super Maramu

Is there a way to tell the difference between the original/recall switch and the new/replacement switch?

I understand from other A54 owners that AMEL sent the replacement switches and the owners would arrange the replacement locally (and believe also paid for the cost to reinstall).

I have several of these switches on board but cannot tell whether they are new/replacement or the “recall/replaced” switches which I should get off the boat. I don’t like keeping “non-functional” parts on the boat but previous owner had a different approach. For me it works or doesn’t work and if I want to “recycle/repair” I better do it promptly and not “down the road”.

Best Regards Teun

April 29, 2020 11:44:24