Re: Cable feed into Main and Mizzen masts on a A54

Teun BAAS

Now I think about it on AMELIT the SSB was connected to a special SSB antenna on the stern which broke off.  Getting a new antenna from AMEL was difficult/impossible & another AMEL owner and I decided to use the starboard MIZZEN backstay.

So the triactic was definitely not used by AMEL yard for the SSB.

That leaves the question if there is indeed on an A54 a triatic aerial connection at the foot of the MIZZEN where is it for?

Best Regards Teun

SV AMELIT  A54  #128

COOMERA (near BRISBANE) QLD AUSTRALIA

April 29, 2020 13:06:59