Re: Sail Plan - Super Maramu

Teun BAAS

Hi Roque,

Thanks - this helps a lot. I don’t recognize the switches in your attachments so that indicates that my switches also have been replaced. That matches my impression of the original owner that he wanted everything to be in order/perfect/the best but regrettably also meant several unnecessary NON OEM (AMEL) equipment changes.

But I will verify when I make it back to the boat.

Thanks again.

Best Regards Teun

SV AMELIT  A54  #128

COOMERA (near BRISBANE) QLD AUSTRALIA