Re: A54 lewmar chain counter setup: check yours!

Teun BAAS

Well this might explain when I have almost out the complete 100 meter new chain I purchased in NEW CAL last year while the counter says I only have 70 to 74 meter out.

I thought I had been short delivered in NEW CAL - although I got a complete drum.

Will measure when I come back on the boat and then need to adjust the settings I guess.

Best Regards Teun

SV AMELIT  A54  #128

COOMERA (near BRISBANE) QLD AUSTRALIA

April 29, 2020 15:38:29