Re: Locking the bowthruster on a A54on passages #solution

Teun BAAS

Arno,

Great idea – as having to remove all the sails, ropes etc. every time from the sail locker in order to lift out the step/cover in order to secure the locking pin stopped me more than once from doing so.

Another thing to look at when back on the boat.

This COVID19 lock down here in USA is causing me a lot of unexpected problems in the form of discovering all kinds of things to do on the boat when I come back. 😊 😊

Best Regards Teun

SV AMELIT  A54  #128

COOMERA (near BRISBANE) QLD AUSTRALIA

April 29, 2020 15:44:35