Re: Turbo -encabulator

Peter Buckley

Yes it looks great. Just a little difficult to get there…..Soon very soon…Thanks

On 30 Apr 2020, at 13:44, Teun BAAS <teun@...> wrote:

There is a 2007 AMEL 54 for sale in NEW ZEALAND

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

-------- Original message --------
From: "Peter Buckley via groups.io" <carhartt@...>
Date: 4/29/20 20:33 (GMT-07:00)
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Turbo -encabulator

I always ran an Interforometer that I received from my father. It took care of all on board power and propulsion issues on my Amel Mango. I removed it and now have it on a Noelex 30 in the Gippsland Lakes

Shore power plugs into my yacht and I power the town…..

Poco Loco
Noelex 30 ……Searching for an Amel 54….:)

On 30 Apr 2020, at 13:27, eric freedman <kimberlite@...> wrote:

I have one for sale also new in crate however it starts on 50 cycles and 220-230 volt.
From there it is powered by a self contained stellerator.
The capacitor bank for that is quite heavy,
Fair Winds
Eric
Amel Super Maramu #376